GBC Home
Changing your Name or Address

Keeping Your Information Current

It is important that you keep your contact information current with the college to ensure receipt of correspondence (including grade reports and refund checks). When the Admissions and Records Office becomes aware of an incorrect address through returned mail, a registration hold is placed on the student until the address is corrected. While it is critical that all students keep GBC apprised of any changes, it is required of students who receive federal financial aid or veterans’ benefits to keep name, address, and major information current. Failure to do so could affect eligibility for continued benefits.

You can process a change of name by completing Request to Change Personal Data Form and presenting it along with legal documentation supporting the name change to the Admissions Office, below. A change of mailing address, email address, or phone number can be made by using the MyGBC Self-Service Center or completing the Student Information Change Form and returning it to the:

Admissions Office, Berg Hall
Great Basin College

1500 College Parkway
Elko, NV 89801


Great Basin College - 1500 College Parkway - Elko, Nevada 89801 - 775.738.8493
A member institution of the Nevada System of Higher Education
Accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

This page is XHTML 1.0 compliant

This page is coded to conform to XHTML 1.0