A one-year Certificate of Achievement Program is typically an abbreviated form of a corresponding two-year Associate of Applied Science (AAS) degree. The shorter Certificate Program prepares students for specific job skills quickly.
Most of the Certificate Program requirements include:
- Six semester hours of English/Communications (three credits in English are required by NSHE Board of Regents policy)
- A 1-3 credit course in human relations
- Demonstration of computing skills
- Completion of a mathematics course (as specified in the Catalog)
- A minimum 2.0 grade point average
For information about specific Certificates of Achievement offered by GBC make a selection below: