GBC Home
Academics at GBC
Declare a Major graphic

You may declare a major with your initial application to GBC, but there is no rule about when you should declare a major, or when it's too late to change. The earlier you declare, the easier it will be to complete your requirements.

A few GBC programs have special requirements for enrollment. If you're uncertain about whether your chosen major involves special application, contact your advisor or the Advising and Career Center. In most cases, declaring or changing a major simply involves filling out the Student Information Form* and returning it to the:

Admissions Office, Berg Hall
Great Basin College

1500 College Parkway
Elko, NV 89801

*Viewing forms requires installation of the Adobe Reader, available free at the Adobe website.

Great Basin College - 1500 College Parkway - Elko, Nevada 89801 - 775.738.8493
A member institution of the Nevada System of Higher Education
Accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities
All rights reserved. Use of any content only by express permission of Great Basin College © 2016.

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

This page is XHTML 1.0 compliant

This page is coded to conform to XHTML 1.0