|Initial Password for Network & Gmail
Your intitial password will be:
- The first three letters of your last name, with the first letter capitalized, followed by
- The first three letters of your first name, with the first letter capitalized, followed by
- The last four digits of your 10-digit EMPLID
For example, if your name is Megan Reed, and your EMPLID is 4000123998, then your intial password is ReeMeg3998
Make sure you write down or remember your new password.
If you forget this password, please contact the helpdesk at 775-753-2167. It may take up to 24 hours for a password reset.
|Resetting Your Network/Gmail Password
Resetting your password
- You will have only six grace logins with the default password until you are locked out.
- Go to http://arms.elko.gbcnv.edu
- The first time you visit, you will have to set two challenge questions/answers. Doing so will allow you to change your password.
Network and Gmail Password Rules
Passwords must be:
- A minimum of 8 characters long, with
- at least one upper case letter and
- at least one lower case letter and
- at least one numeral
Employee passwords will expire after 90 days and will need to be reset through the ARMS link above. You will receive a warning at login when your password is about to expire. Passwords cannot be repeated until after 8 password changes.