Step-by-Step, from the Beginning
- Be sure you have a Windows 98 (or better) or a Macintosh computer in good working condition, virus and spyware free, along with an Internet connection.
- If you have not already done so, fill out and submit an application for admission.
- Wait to receive confirmation of your admission, along with your username and password for the MyGBC Self-Service Center.
- Check the Class Schedule for the classes you want.
- Log into the MyGBC Self-Service Center to enroll in classes and pay for them.
- Explore About WebCampus, and get your computer's Internet browser set up correctly. Also learn your initial password for WebCampus.
- Log into WebCampus and begin your course!
Special Equipment and Requirements for LiveNet Classes
Before the semester begins, click here to check your computer for LiveNet capability.
You will also need a microphone headset, which you can check out from any GBC campus or arrange to have mailed to you by contacting the helpdesk.